Equities research analysts at Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) downgraded shares of RSC Holdings Inc. (NYSE: RRR) from a "buy" rating to a "neutral" rating in a research note to investors on Tuesday.
Separately, analysts at Oppenheimer (NYSE: OPY) reiterated an "outperform" rating on shares of RSC Holdings Inc. in a research note to investors on Friday, July 22nd. Also, analysts at Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) cut their price target on shares of RSC Holdings Inc. to $15.00 in a research note to investors on Monday, July 11st.
Shares of RSC Holdings Inc. opened at 7.55 on Wednesday. RSC Holdings Inc. has a 52 week low of $5.90 and a 52 week high of $15.04. The stock's 50-day moving average is $11.43 and its 200-day moving average is $12.53. The company has a market cap of $783.6 million.
RSC Holdings Inc. last announced its quarterly results on Thursday, July 21st. The company reported $0.02 earnings per share (EPS) for the previous quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of ($0.02) EPS by $0.04. On average, analysts predict that RSC Holdings Inc. will post $0.08 EPS next quarter.
RSC Holdings Inc. is an equipment rental provider in North America. The Company operates through a network of 457 rental locations across 10 regions in 40 United States and three Canadian provinces and service customers in the industrial or non-construction, and non-residential construction markets. During the year ended December 31, 2009, the Company generated 83.6% of its revenues from equipment rentals, and it derived the remaining 16.4% of its revenues from sales of used equipment and the sale of merchandise in its locations. The Company rents a selection of equipment, primarily to industrial or non-construction related companies, and non-residential construction companies, ranging from large equipment, such as backhoes, forklifts, air compressors, scissor lifts, aerial work platform booms and skid-steer loaders to smaller items, such as pumps, generators, welders and electric hand tools. As of December 31, 2009, its rental fleet covered approximately 900 categories of equipment.
Stay on top of analysts' coverage with American Banking & Market News' daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades, analysts' downgrades and analysts' price target changes for each day.Click here to register.